Banco Santander SA's U.S. consumer lender subsidiary, which originates subprime loans for new- vehicle purchases and leases, is seeking to raise as much as $1.56 billion in an initial public offering.
Santander Consumer USA Seeks $1.56 Billion in Car Financing IPO
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter