The rate of seriously delinquent U.S. mortgages fell to the lowest since 2008 as employment improved and recovering housing demand made it easier for homeowners to sell.
Serious Mortgage Delinquencies Fall to Lowest Since '08
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues