Starr International's lawsuit against the Federal Reserve Bank of New York over the government's bailout of American International Group Inc. was dismissed by a federal judge in New York.
Starr Suit Against N.Y. Fed Over AIG Bailout Dismissed
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues