Starr International's lawsuit against the Federal Reserve Bank of New York over the government's bailout of American International Group Inc. was dismissed by a federal judge in New York.
Starr Suit Against N.Y. Fed Over AIG Bailout Dismissed
NOV 19, 2012 8:09pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE