State Street, the third-largest custody bank, said Edward Resch will retire next year as chief financial officer after more than a decade in the role.
State Street CFO Edward Resch to Retire Next Year
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues