State Street Corp., the third-largest custody bank, said second-quarter profit climbed 16 percent as rising global equity markets lifted the value of the assets it oversees.
State Street Profit Rises 16% on Global Equities Rally
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter