Synovus settled a shareholder lawsuit over more than $200 million in bad loans to Georgia luxury resort Sea Island that the investors say were approved with a "golf course handshake."
Shareholder Settlement Bars Synovus Board from Approving Loans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues