The benefits banks get from being deemed "too big to fail" will be examined by congressional watchdogs in response to a bipartisan request from senators who say the government hasn't done enough to prevent future bailouts.
'Too Big to Fail' Benefits Face Congressional Watchdog Scrutiny
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter