U.S. Bancorp said fourth-quarter profit rose 5.2 percent, meeting analysts' estimates, on lower loan-loss provisions.
U.S. Bancorp Profit Rises 5.2% on Lower Loan-Loss Provisions
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues