U.S. Bancorp, the nation's biggest regional lender, said third-quarter profit climbed 16 percent to a record, beating analysts' estimates as mortgage-banking revenue more than doubled.
U.S. Bancorp Record Earnings Beat Estimates on Mortgages
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter