U.S. banks are looking to capitalize on a dearth of financing for Europe's commercial property market that's driven lending margins to five times the level prior to the 2008 crisis.
U.S. Banks Targeting Europe Commercial Property
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app