U.S. units of foreign lenders including Deutsche Bank AG may be required by regulators to comply with tougher capital rules that some banks sought to skirt, three people with knowledge of the discussions said.
U.S. Said to Weigh Tightening Rules for Foreign Lenders
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.