The tentative approval of Visa and MasterCard's proposed $7.25 billion settlement of a merchant fee price-fixing case will be challenged in a federal appeals court.
Visa, MasterCard Fee Settlement Order Appealed by Plaintiffs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter