The tentative approval of Visa and MasterCard's proposed $7.25 billion settlement of a merchant fee price-fixing case will be challenged in a federal appeals court.
Visa, MasterCard Fee Settlement Order Appealed by Plaintiffs
NOV 27, 2012 3:53pm ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE