Visa Inc. and MasterCard Inc., the world's biggest payment networks, won dismissal of a price- fixing lawsuit brought by a group representing operators of automated teller machines.
Visa, MasterCard Win Dismissal of ATM Group's Antitrust Suit
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues