Visa Inc. Chief Financial Officer Byron H. Pollitt Jr., who joined the biggest bank-card network the year before its 2008 IPO, will retire within the next 12 months.
Visa's Pollitt to Retire as CFO Within 12 Months
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues