Washington Mutual will meet next Tuesday with the judge who has twice rejected its Chapter 11 bankruptcy plan to discuss the scope of a mediation that could break the impasse that has held up payment in the $7 billion case.
Mediation May Be Key to Impasse in WaMu Bankruptcy
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.