Wells Fargo, the biggest U.S. residential lender, has stopped offering most customers the interest-only version of its home-equity line of credit.
Wells Abandoning Most Interest-Only Home-Equity Loans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues