Wells Fargo, which agreed to refinance mortgages after a probe of the industry's practices, may forgo as much as $2 billion in interest, $300 million more than previously estimated.
Wells Fargo Boosts Cost of Interest Lost to Mortgage Deal
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter