Wells Fargo is the latest bank to stop offering new customers reward programs for debit cards, saying it did so in response to the Durbin amendment to the Dodd-Frank Act.
Wells Fargo Drops Debit Rewards for New Card Customers
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues