Wells Fargo hired Dr. Ronald Leopold from MetLife to oversee a medical-benefits push as the largest U.S. home lender expands amid President Obama's health-care overhaul.
Wells Fargo Hires MetLife Exec for Health Push on Obama Law
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app