Wells Fargo will offer almost $60 million in cash rebates to more than 3,900 minority borrowers who were put into nonprime loans when they were eligible for prime ones.
Wells Fargo Pays $60 Million More in U.S. Loan-Bias Case
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues