Wells Fargo, the largest U.S. home lender, reported a 24% rise in fourth-quarter earnings as the bank boosted lending and squeezed more income out of rising revenue.
Wells Fargo Profit Rises as Bank Boosts Lending
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app