Wells Fargo may see an 18 percent drop in mortgage revenue this year as profit from selling loans shrinks, according to Richard Staite, an analyst at Atlantic Equities.
Wells Fargo's Mortgage Revenue to Drop 18 Percent: Analyst
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter