Wells Fargo was accused in a lawsuit of mishandling the investments of a collateralized-debt obligations vehicle created by WestLB, a German bank that was bailed out and dissolved following the 2008 financial crisis.
Wells Fargo Sued Over $160M CDO Loss by Germany's WestLB
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter