Available on Demand
Duration: 60 Minutes
Register for this web seminar to learn how e3bank is leveraging powerful new technology to level the playing field with established competitors and put the focus back on serving the customer.
In this fiercely competitive environment, banks large and small are competing for the same customers. To win, banks must innovate by transforming their processes and updating their technology to meet customers high expectations.
Key topics will include:
- It's all about the customer: when legacy systems and yesterday's technology just won't do
- Leveling the playing field: when a start-up can match the capabilities of large IT departments with configurable business agility
- Customizable deployment options: when one size cannot possibly fit all
- Frank J. Baldassarre, Jr., President/CEO e3bank
- Pete Winner, Senior Director Financial Services Industry Business Unit, Oracle Corporation