Available on Demand
Duration: 60 Minutes
- Eric Prough - Vice President, Retail Planning & Analytics, PNC Bank
- Kelly D'Ortone - SVP & Manager Management Information & Analysis, Citizens Bank
- Victoria Moore-Stewart - VP & Sr Business Analyst, Management Information & Analysis, Citizens Bank
- Brian Diepold, PhD - Senior Client Services Manager, PBBI
With the annual branch goal setting season recently coming to an end, now is the time to start thinking about how to improve the process for next year to maximize performance of existing branch networks. Most banks follow an annual ritual whereby corporate goals for new account and balance generation are pushed down to their distribution channels and ultimately to individual sales associates. This seminar will discuss elements of a successful and advanced approach, and how two banks manage their goal setting process.
Using the example of the most sound and equitable approach, attendees will see examples of opportunity based goal setting along with the elements that make such an approach a superior method for goal allocation. In addition to understanding the components of sound methodology, attendees will hear from practitioners about how to successfully manage the goal setting process, including:
- Stakeholder education
- How to use market feedback
- Communication with the field
- Implementation follow throughproducts, pricing, promotion, staffing
- Measuring success
At the end of the session attendees will have been exposed to the critical components of a successful goal allocation process.
Register now, and join us on March 17, 2010 at 12:00PM ET to learn more effective ways to manage branch sales with new goal setting techniques and strategies.