Available on Demand
Duration: 60 Mins
This webcast will outline the top trends in digital consumer banking and the impact these trends will have on consumers. Guest Speaker, Forrester Research, Inc., principal analyst Tiffani Montez will provide an overview of the trends and will also discuss how a trio of factors mobile devices, regulations, and payments have changed the consumer banking landscape. Tiffani will share perspective on why banks must understand not only these factors, but also their impact on how they run and orchestrate channels.
In addition, Thunderhead.coms VP of Product Management, Tom Cannon, will discuss how these trends will impact the customer experience and why its so important for retail banks to fundamentally re-think the way they build relationships with customers, ensuring they deliver a more personal, relevant, engaging and unified experience across all their touch points.
During this webcast you will gain a clear understanding of:
- The top ten trends in digital consumer banking including:
- Mobile wallet pilots
- The role of social in the channel strategy
- Integrated cross-channel management, and new cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- The increasingly strategic role of eBusiness executives and more
- How these trends are impacting the overall customer experience.
- How new technologies are helping retail banks achieve engaging, personal relationships with their customers, across every touch point.
- Tiffani Montez, Principal Analyst serving EBusiness & Channel Strategy Professionals at Forrester Research, Inc.
- Tom Cannon, VP Product Management at Thunderhead.com
Principal Analyst Serving Ebuisiness & Channel Strategy Professionals
VP Product Management at Thunderhead.com