Available on Demand
Duration: 1 Hour
Online financial trading by retail customers is experiencing massive growth in the worlds emerging markets. Trading platform vendors that can ensure fast transaction times in markets such as China, India, and Russia will increase customers and revenue.
Join Erik Nordahl, Head of IT for Saxo Bank as well as American Banker and CDNetworks for this free webinar and learn how Saxo Bank reduced trading latency in China. CDNetworks helped Saxo Bank launch SaxoTrader in China and the company realized revenue gains of millions per day because latency-induced broken trades were effectively eliminated.
All registrants will have access to the Saxo Bank Case Study "Saxo Bank Boosts Transaction Revenue by Millions of Dollars per Day in China by Teaming with CDNetworks" and the CDNetworks White Paper "The Drive to Lower Latency."
This webinar will cover:
- Impact of Internet latency on financial transactions.
- Sources of transaction latency in key emerging markets.
- Advanced content distribution technology to overcome latency issues.
- Successful examples of other trading platforms in emerging markets including Saxo Bank.
- How to enhance revenue and increase customer satisfaction around the world.
Each registrant will have the ability to ask questions in the Q&A session of the webinar. Registrants will also enjoy access to the archived version of the webinar. Dont miss this opportunity to help make your organization an online trading leader in emerging markets around the world.
Sign Up Now!