Available on Demand
Duration: 60 mins.
Financial institutions are facing the toughest environment in decades, maybe ever. Internationalizing their operations-through organic or inorganic means-is a compelling proposition for continued growth and profitability.
Internationalizing operations comes with unique challenges--evolving regulations, changing customer expectations and the risks associated with the quick pace of change. How does a financial institution develop an international banking platform that addresses these challenges now and in the future?
Join us for this live webcast for direct insights and best practices adopted by banks that have successfully embarked on a "globalization" program.
Discussion topics include:
- Emerging approaches to international transaction and corporate banking operations
- The building blocks for standardization and centralization of international banking platforms
- Evolving a customer-centric operating model leveraging technology
- Mitigating risk and improving analytical insight for success and profitability
- Making the technology deployment process more manageable and less disruptive
- Managing change in a hyper-dynamic environment
E. Judd Holroyde, Senior Vice President,
Head of Global Product Management & Delivery International Group, Wells Fargo & Company
Carl Morath, Regional Vice President, Financial Services, Oracle Corporation