Identity Theft Evolution, Turning Fraud Management into an Offensive Strategy, and a Look Around the Corner
While providing a brief background on Identity Theft and its evolution, the focus of this one-hour web seminar is on how managing fraud can become part of a bank’s offensive customer strategy. It discusses a brief example of how a bank offered a similar product as a service to its customers and provides a look around the corner.
- What is the background and evolution of Identity Theft?
- Define the Fraud Business Model
- Develop a “Compromise Action Plan”
- How to turn a bad event into a sales and customer opportunity?
- Example - Bank’s experience offering a partner’s financial service to its’ customers
- A Look Around the Corner
In the last two years, Mr. Fried has also been a frequent instructor teaching security, fraud, and operations in the Bank of China Ebanking and Personal Banking courses. Mr. Fried attended Columbia University - Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science, MS in Engineering.