Available on Demand
For many, the mobile phone has become their primary communications device, and text messaging a key channel. 83% of text messages are opened within three minutes, yet few collections organizations leverage the power of this channel. Many collectors are interested in adding text messaging into their strategies but have questions about how to ensure they stay in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Find out how to increase portfolio penetration, collect more debt faster, reach more live parties and improve customer and debtor experience in this webinar, Boost Your Collections Strategy with Mobile.
During this 45-minute webinar, attendees will learn:
- The importance of obtaining mobile opt-in and how to stay compliant
- How to leverage consumer preferences to maximize the immediacy of the mobile device
- Proven strategies used by leading organizations to mobilize your collections outreach
- What you should consider when including text messaging in your collections strategy
Who should attend:
- Collection Professionals within finance, telecom and utilities organizations looking at mobilizing their recovery strategy while ensuring compliance
- Debt Buyers and 3rd party Collection Agencies looking to explore the text channel
- Contact center and operations executives looking to improve their overall business performance and introduce new capabilities
Matt Edmunds, Chief Revenue Officer, Genesys | SoundBite
John Keyes, Director, Product Management, Genesys | SoundBite