We will be demo'ing our product built for SMBs. The platform offers live two-way connections that keep SMB clients' books automatically synced with the treasury banking portal.
FISPAN’s contextual business banking platform makes it simple for banks to offer commercial banking services embedded within ERP and business applications. FISPAN enables banks to provide a best-in-class commercial banking experience by removing friction and adding value to how clients operate their business.
What does your product solve?
- One integration, one business agreement.
- Makes the unmanageable/unaffordable affordable/manageable
- Allows banks to deliver consumer-like experience
- Gives banks access to specialized development skills
- Gives banks a moat against the fintechs storming the castle (Open Banking)
- Allows banks to mine the rich data
- Quick market scale scale and reachability
- Expedites onboarding
Best Success Story:
JPMorgan Chase: providing multiple ERP program covering a wide range of payables, receivables, and reporting/reconciliation products, in addition to a portfolio of innovation pilots.
What makes your company or product great?
For commercial banks who need to deliver differentiated, customer-centric bank experiences to their customers, FISPAN is an embedded banking platform that rapidly connects to any system of record.
With its white-label, embedded banking applications, FISPAN enables banks to eliminate friction and add operational context for their commercial banking clients.
Unlike solutions built by the bank's in-house team, FISPAN expedites speed to market while providing instant scale and reach. FISPAN’s limited technology burden and deep ERP expertise delivers a simplified and streamlined on-boarding process for both the bank and its customers.