Fiserv, First Data, FIS, Worldpay:
The implications of accelerating consolidation in paytech and banktech
Join PaymentsSource’s John Adams and American Banker’s Penny Crosman in a candid conversation about the fintech deals leaving legacy business models behind.
2019 has already seen billions of dollars in fintech M&A. The deals have come at a rapid enough pace that acquirers are often buying companies that are still absorbing deals of their own. Meanwhile, confronted with mega-competitors like Fiserv/First Data and FIS/Worldpay, banks, payment processors and fintechs must reassess their own strategies.
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
FREE for subscribers
• Fintechs, valuations, regulations and risk. What's driving the deals?
• Fiserv and First Data. A marriage of bank tech and merchant acquiring.
• FIS and Worldpay: Scale for a cross border world.
• There's more: Fintechs are making deals to bulk up fast.
• The future: A look at the next wave of consolidation.
- The Year of Merging Massively (with John Adams and Penny Crosman)