CU Assets Up 2.38% During 1st Qtr.
During the first quarter of 2005 assets at federally insured credit union increased $15.4 billion, or 2.38%, for an annualized rate of 9.53%, according to NCUA.
Also during the first quarter:
* Net worth increased $1.50 billion, or 2.11%, but the net worth to assets ratio decreased from 10.96% to 10.93%.
* Loans increased $4.74 billion, or 1.14%, but the loan-to-share ratio decreased from 74.49% to 73.47%.
* Shares increased $14.1 billion, or 2.54%.
* Investments of more than one year increased $1.6 billion (1.54%).
* Net income, as measured by return on average assets, increased to 0.92% from 0.91%.
* Delinquencies decreased to 0.64% from 0.72%.