CUs Open New Facilities
* Service Credit Union cut the ribbon at its new Rochester, N.H. branch.
* Great Lakes Credit Union opened a new facility in Gurnee, Ill.
* Arkansas FCU broke ground in Fort Smith, Ark., for a new branch to open in August.
* Kitsap Credit Union held a grand opening at its new student financial center at Bremerton High School, Bremerton, Wash.
* Security Service FCU broke ground for its new service center in San Antonio, Texas.
* Fort Belvoir FCU opened the Dolphin branch at Fort Belvoir Elementary School in Woodbrigdge, Va.
* Point Loma CU celebrated its new branch opening in the Temecula Town Center in San Diego.
* United Teletech FCU cut the ribbon at the grand opening celebration of its newly opened branch in North Brunswick, N.J.
* TruWest Credit Union celebrated the relocation of its Mesa, Ariz. branch to West Southern Avenue.
* Erie School Employees FCU has plans with PWCampbell to build a new branch facility in Millcreek Township, Penn.
* Michigan First Credit Union has plans to open a new branch in the new Center One building in Detroit in September.
* USAlliance FCU cut the ribbon at its new Malden branch in Rye, N.Y.
* Erie Shores Credit Union has plans with DEI, Inc. to build a new facility in Oregon, Ohio.
* TNB Card Services held an open house to celebrate the completion of the remodeling of its headquarters in Dallas.
* Unity One Federal Credit Union celebrated the grand opening of its newest branch in Saginaw, Texas.
* Catholic FCU announced the grand opening of its new branch in Bay City, Mich.
* CINCO Family Financial Center Credit Union, Cincinnati, has introduced a remote teller system designed by DEI.
* Huntington Area Postal Federal Credit Union has contracted with PWCampbell to plan, design and construct its new branch
The project is to be completed in the third quarter of 2003.