Diamond Award Winners Are Named
Tinker FCU, Oklahoma City, Okla., won the Competition's Best Award from the CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council during Diamond Awards ceremony here. The credit union won for its "We Get It" campaign. Other winners included:
* Cindy Morgan, marketing manager, New England FCU, Williston, Vt., as marketing professional of the year;
* Rhonda Summerbell, senior manager of university relations, University FCU, Austin, Texas, as business development professional of the year.
* Larry Jones, vice president of marketing, ORNL FCU, Oak Ridge, Tenn., who was inducted into the council's Hall of Fame.
* In a tie, Chocolate Bayou Community FCU in Alvin, Texas, and Pennsylvania State ECU in Harrisburg, received Best Practice Awards for Public/Community Relations.
* Rivermark Community CU, Beaverton, Ore., received the Best Practice Award in Business Development.
For a list of winners: www.cuna.coop.