MONDAY, Sept. 18
* Bank Administration Institute holds a three-day corporate services conference at the Westin Hotel in Boston. Call 1-800-224-9889.
* Federal Reserve Board Vice Chairman Alan Blinder addresses the U.S. Council on International Banking. 10 a.m. at the Westin La Paloma Resort, 3800 E. Sunrise Dr., Tucson, Ariz. Call 212-684-6300.
* The Shadow Financial Regulatory Committee meets to discuss the government's thrift insurance fund rescue, including a merger of the bank and thrift charters. Also on the agenda: repeal of the Glass-Steagall and Bank Merger acts. Call 301-654-7098.
* The Bank Securities Association holds its national compliance conference today and Tuesday at the Renaissance Washington Hotel, 999 9th St., Washington, D.C. Call 415-924-8010.
* Fisher Auction Company Inc. will conduct of five major auctions for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. starting today, throughout the Northeast. Call Louis B. Fisher 3d at 305-942-0917, or 1-800-331-6620.
* The Bank Marketing Association holds its three-day 1995 Annual Marketing Forum at Nashville's Opryland Hotel. Call Susan Zahavi at 202- 663-5166 or 202-663-5274.
TUESDAY, Sept. 19
* The House Banking Committee meets to hammer out a plan to come up with $2.4 billion in savings for budget reconciliation legislation. Rayburn House Office Building, Room 2128, 10 a.m. Call 202-225-7502.
* Sterling Software's Commerce Institute runs a one-day course in Boston on electronic data interchange and financial EDI. At The Colonnade, 120 Huntington Ave. Registration is $475 per person, but there is a group discount for companies registering three or more people. Call 800-299-4031, extension 140.
WEDNESDAY, Sept. 20
* The House Banking subcommittee on housing holds a hearing on the future of public housing. Rayburn House Office Building, Room 2128, 10 a.m. Call 202-225-6634.
* Financial Markets Association holds its annual conference on treasury and capital markets legal issues today and Thursday at the ANA Hotel, 2401 M St., N.W., Washington, D.C. Call 202-728-4479
THURSDAY, Sept. 21
* The Center for Business Intelligence begins their two-day conference on Telecommunications and Information Systems in Financial Services at the Crowne Plaza Manhattan, New York City. Call 800-767-9499, or 617-270-6200 to register.
NOTE TO READERS
If you are planning a conference and want it listed, please send details to Dom Fontana, American Banker, One State Street Plaza, New York, N.Y. 10004.