1. Microsoft, First Data to Devour EBP&P Market.
2. HP Acquires VeriFone in Bid to
Architect EC Market.
3. EMI "Targets" SWIFT for Euro
4. Integrion Deals its Way Into
5. Sun-Meca Alliance: Strength-and Power-in Numbers.
6. Intuit's Equity Stake in Excite
Creates Banking's "Seinfeld."
7. Fair, Isaac-RMT Surprise Deal Offers Broader Take on Risk
8. Tandem Backs NT and Cements Microsoft's Enterprise Computing
9. Harbinger, Premenos Merge to Secure Better Placement in Banking
10. Fair, Isaac-Experian Help Banks Tap "Real" Small Business
11. Microsoft Acquires WebTV and Gains Control of Key Consumer
12. KPMG and PointCast Team Up to "Push" Information to Banks.
13. Infiteq Launched to be a Complete Cash Management Service for
14. Sun, Anti-Bill Gang Strike Network Computing Deal.
15. Visa, MasterCard SET for EC Thanks to CertCo, Spyrus.
16. Mondex, MasterCard Form Smart Card Consortium.
17. ActionSystems Alliance Eases Data Warehousing Mess.
18. Marimba, Meca Broadening Customer Relationships.
19. Deloitte & Touche, Thurston Group Launch NetDox.
20. TIBCO, 3Com "Push" for Greater Network Performance.
21. Equifax, Total System Services Tackle Bankruptcy.
22. AT&T, HP Team Up in Bid To Develop EC Products.
23. EDS Wins $700 million Contract from Electronic Broking
24. Oracle Deploys Financial Market Strategy with Treasury Services
25. Experian Forges a Mortgage Data Powerhouse.