Since the financial crisis, compliance costs have risen exponentially. The current level of spend for most financial institutions is not sustainable in today’s low margin environment. Each year, new activities and tests simply get layered on – with little consideration for a holistic strategy or awareness of who is doing what elsewhere in the organization. Companies have been in reactive mode for the last decade and very few have had the time (much less the resolve) to take a fresh look at the efficacy of their compliance spend.
Many institutions are experiencing tremendous overlap of testing and key gaps persist across most compliance plans. Very little testing is automated, or if it is, it takes forever to deploy. In this webinar, Navigant and leading banking professionals will address how to proactively take steps to reposition your institution for future success by taking a more streamlined approach that better leverages industry knowledge and best practices.
What does this webinar answer?
• Is compliance testing a core banking activity that must be executed in house?
• Is your institution ripe for taking a fresh look at its compliance spend?
• What range of cost reduction is possible?
• Can you actually improve your risk and decrease costs, simultaneously?
Who needs to attend this webinar?
• Chief Compliance Officers
• Chief Operating Officers
• Line of business heads
• Internal Audit
• All those who seek to improve compliance with a reduced spend.