Treasury's proposal games resolution procedure and increases systemic risk and other "serious financial effects," thereby inviting the problem it purports to control.
Viewpoint: Treasury Resolution Plan Solves Nothing
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.