The request by a top Democratic senator serves as a rejoinder to Republicans who have been decrying the costs of new financial regulations.
GAO Asked to Study Costs of Financial Crisis
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues