The majority of likely voters, regardless of party affiliation, support the Dodd-Frank financial reform law and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, according to a poll organized by consumer advocates.
Most Voters Support Dodd-Frank Act, CFPB, Survey Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues