House Financial Services Committee Chairman Spencer Bachus released a new report Wednesday attacking the Dodd-Frank reform law's "too big to fail" provisions, two days after Rep. Barney Frank defended them.
Bachus Clashes with Frank Over 'Too Big to Fail'
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter