Paul Tucker, deputy governor of the Bank of England, will address the FDIC's special advisory committee on resolutions to discuss coordination efforts between the U.S. and U.K.
FDIC to Focus on Cross-Border Issues and 2013 Budget
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app