A bipartisan group of lawmakers on the House Financial Services Committee and the House Agriculture Committee is drafting a bill to address ongoing concerns with a series of cross-border swaps provisions.
House Lawmakers Circulate Cross-Border Swaps Bill
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter