The Senate is expected to pass two budget amendments Friday designed to break up the big banks and prohibit the use of certain fee hikes at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to reduce government spending.
Lawmakers Push 'Too Big To Fail,' GSE Budget Amendments
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues