WASHINGTON — The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau fined RealtySouth, Alabama's largest real estate firm, $500,000 for allegedly steering consumers to an affiliated title services company.
CFPB Charges Ala.'s Largest Realtor with Respa Violations
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter