Receiving Wide Coverage ... More on Mary Jo White: The papers scrutinize the financial disclosures of Obama's nominee to lead the SEC. Among other things, they reveal how much she and her husband have made at their respective white-shoe law firms (at least $16 million combined) and the couple's plan to avoid conflicts of interest if she's confirmed (he'd convert his partnership in Cravath, Swaine & Moore to a nonequity one and recuse himself from dealing
Two on the Griddle: Mary Jo White and Jack Lew
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.