WASHINGTON - Senate Banking Committee Chairman Phil Gramm and House Banking Committee Chairman Jim Leach are engaged in an 11th-hour effort to bundle several banking bills and attach them to unrelated, fast-moving legislation that Congress must adopt before adjournment.
Bank Bills May Ride Piggyback
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.